Letters of Support for Research Grants
Requests for letters of support should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of three weeks prior to the grant application deadline. The subject line of the email should be: Request for Letter of Support.
The request must include:
- Contact information for the request including name, email and phone number
- The name and affiliation of the grant applicant
- A clear summary of the proposed research including the anticipated project deliverables and how they may add value to the operations of Canadian Blood Services or to the broader blood system in a cost-efficient way
- The in-kind support requested from Canadian Blood Services and justification for the need for in-kind support, as well as an anticipated timeline
- The funding competition information to which the research proposal is being submitted and the submission deadline or the date by which the letter of support must be provided
- The date the grant results will be announced.
Canadian Blood Services internal scientists who need confirmation of their status and of general support for their laboratories from the organization should contact their respective Associate Directors.
For general enquiries about research at Canadian Blood Services, please contact us at:
Centre for Innovation
Canadian Blood Services
1800 Alta Vista Drive