Learn more

Donating stem cells


Over 80 diseases and disorders — including leukemia, lymphoma and aplastic anemia — can be treated with a stem cell transplant. At any given time, there are hundreds of patients in Canada waiting to find a matching donor. Fewer than 25 per cent of patients find a match within their own family, the other approximate 75 per cent must rely on someone they’ve never met to save their life.



Join the stem cell registry

Take our the registration questionnaire to find out if you are eligible.