- Blake JT, Shimla S: Determining staffing requirements for blood donor clinics: the Canadian Blood Services experience. Transfusion 2014; 54:814–820.
- Páez A, Esita J, Newbold KB, Heddle NM, Blake JT: Exploring resource allocation and alternate clinic accessibility landscapes for improved blood donor turnout. Appl Geogr 2013; 45:89–97.
- Blake J, Hardy M: Using simulation to evaluate a blood supply network in the Canadian maritime provinces. Journal of Enterprise Information Management 2013; 26:119–134.
- Blake J, Rogerson M, Harris D: Evaluating health care policy decisions: Canadian Blood Services in Atlantic Canada in Operations Research and Health Care Policy 2013; Publisher: Springer New York.
- Blake JT: ResearchUnit: How does consolidation of blood production and distribution services impact hospitals? 2013; Blood.ca website.
- Blake JT, Hardy M: Evaluating the impact of a shorter shelf life for red blood cells with a generic simulation. IIE Annual Conference Proceedings 2014; 361-370.
- Blake J, Hardy M: A generic modelling framework to evaluate network blood management policies: The Canadian Blood Services experience. Operations Research for Health Care 2014; 3:116–128.
- Blake JT, Hardy M, Delage G, Myhal G: Déjà-vu all over again: using simulation to evaluate the impact of shorter shelf life for red blood cells at Héma-Québec. Transfusion 2013; 53:1544–1558.
- Blake JT. ResearchUnit: What if the shelf-life of red blood cells was less than 42 days? 2013; Blood.ca website.
- Blake JT: On the use of Operational Research for managing platelet inventory and ordering. Transfusion 2009; 49:396–401.
Click to see Leadership Roles
|2014 - Current||Member, Blood Shortage Working Group|
|2014 - Current||Chair, Atlantic Section, Canadian Operational Research Society|
|2012 - 2014||Chair, Health Care Special Interest Group, National Advisory Council on Blood|
|2002||Service Award for outstanding contributions of time and service to the Canadian OR Society awarded by the Canadian Operational Research Society|
|1994||Canadian Operational Research Society Practice Prize for outstanding contributions to the practice of operational research awarded by the Canadian Operational Research Society|