Health policy discussions
- Sept. 7, 2022. Blueprint for greater security of immunoglobulins for patients in Canada. Canadian Blood Services media release.
- Sept. 7, 2022. Backgrounder: Blueprint for greater security of immunoglobulins for patients in Canada. Canadian Blood Services backgrounder. For additional context, see also: Plasma and the blood system supply chain.
- Feb. 25, 2022. Building toward a potential pan-Canadian formulary: Online consultation response. Canadian Blood Services’ response to the CADTH consultation in support of a potential pan-Canadian formulary.
- July 20, 2020. Considerations related to the repeal of the Voluntary Blood Donations Act, Alberta. Brief provided to the Province of Alberta’s Standing Committee on Private Bills and Private Members’ Public Bills.
- March 13, 2019. Senate submission: S-252 Voluntary Blood Donations Act. Brief provided to the Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology.
- September 28, 2018. Canadian Blood Services' Plasma Derivative Formulary: A Model to Inform Aspects of National Pharmacare. Report to the Advisory Council on the Implementation of National Pharmacare.