Why Join Partners for Life?
Benefits to Becoming a Partner For Life
- Saving Lives: You can broaden your ability to save lives by leveraging your partnership with Canadian Blood Services at multiple locations across the country.
- Staff Morale: Saving lives together is the ultimate team builder for your organization and will instil a sense of pride amongst employees within a company committed to making a difference.
- Employee Development: Staff are given leadership opportunities to 'champion' the cause and expand their skills while making a difference.
- Corporate Reputation: Partnering with Canadian Blood Services is a great way to build a stronger community and national profile for your organization and meet social responsibility objectives.
- Build Your Business: Research shows that Canadians are more likely to have a positive impression of corporations who visibly support Canadian Blood Services. "According to a study by Ipsos Reid, 71% of Canadians strongly agree that corporations who host blood donor clinics are doing a good thing, and 78% of Canadians would be more likely to purchase products or services from corporations that visibly support blood donation in Canada". We can help you develop programs to capitalize on this opportunity.
- Recognition: Donations affiliated with your organization are tracked by Canadian Blood Services for formal recognition of your organization and team. PFL involvement can result in networking opportunities with other Partner organizations.