T4 statements for 2022 are now available on EDA and MEDA
You can now view, download or print your T4 statement for 2022 through EDA (the Employee Direct Access portal) and new this year, by using MEDA (our mobile version). Please note that when you log onto EDA or MEDA, the system will default to your current 2022 T4, however, your statements from previous years are also available. To protect your privacy, printing options may require a password. For more information about how to access your T4, visit Connect. If you have any further questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Continuing the Conversation: Watch our employee-led mental health session
If you missed Tuesday’s employee-led mental well-being session, Supporting Yourself, you can now watch the recording here. In the first of three Continuing the Conversation sessions, colleagues Maisaloon Hammoud and Natasha Rickards shared their mental health journeys. You’re encouraged to register for upcoming sessions which will focus on Supporting Loved Ones and Supporting Each Other.
Question of the day
Who is responsible for ensuring that employees going back to the office are following COVID spacing protocols and only occupying desks assignable through Condeco?
All 18 Canadian Blood Services office sites are open and ready to welcome people back to in-person work. We ask those who come onsite to book their desk and/or meeting room in advance via the Condeco booking app. We recognize that this process may be new for some employees. If you have questions about the app or booking a space, please reach out to Ask.Facilities@blood.ca.
There are no mandated changes to public health measures around physical distancing — and similarly, Canadian Blood Services does not require physical distancing in our sites. We ask that employees:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Always practice good hand-hygiene.
- Stay up to date with the vaccines that are available to you, including COVID-19 boosters and flu shots.
- Consider wearing a mask indoors if you are in close contact with others.
- Employees who have concerns related to workplace safety matters should discuss them with their supervisors or PCP business partner. The OHS (occupational health and safety) & EHS (employee health and safety) teams (firstname.lastname@example.org) are available to respond to any safety concerns.
We are currently undergoing preparations to allow for more employees to work onsite. These preparations include opening more workstations at some of our locations. Stay tuned in the coming months for more updates.
Booking with Condeco before coming on site is quick and easy. For more information, visit our employee portal on blood.ca.