A Partner in Health Care Policy
As an integrated national health care services provider, Canadian Blood Services regularly contributes and participates in the national conversation and debate around health care issues. Here you'll find submissions made to government, health care policy positions, response to issues and media coverage on selected topics.
- Research Units Clear and concise summaries of the latest research in Transfusion Medicine, at Canadian Blood Services.
- Canadian Blood Services seeks corporate transfusion(February 10, 2013)
- Consider this: Canadian Blood Services as a model for pan-Canadian health care service delivery(December 2012)
- Canada needs an integrated national organ donation system
By Leah Hollins, Canadian Blood Services Board Chair (National Post, Oct. 9, 2012)
- Canadian Blood Services: a model for health care service delivery and funding
By Leah Hollins, Canadian Blood Services Board Chair (iPolitics, July 6, 2012)
- Canadian Blood Services’ response to Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology report reviewing the 2004 Health Accord (April 2012)
- Report to the Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology (November 2011)